- 1000, rue Champlain
- Laval, Québec
- H7E 3X1
- PHONE NUMBER:
- ORIGIN COUNTRY:
- "PERITOTECNICO" (Execution Engineer).
Experience in racing as a racer
(preparing his own cars)
- 1986 - 1988 - Can Am Series
- 1987 - Can Am Series. Champion in 2 Lt. category and Third over all.
- 1976 - 1988 - Partial participation to the PLAYER'S Atlantic Series.
- 1975 - Helped prepare Gilles Villeneuve's Atlantic car. Build a Formula Atlantic with low gravity center engine.
- 1974 - Participated in the PLAYER'S Formula Atlantic Championship.
- 1973 - Formula B Regional Champion.
- 1969 - Formula Ford.
- 1966 - Began in road track racing with a Triumph TR4.
- 1963 - 1966 - Drag racing. Build a street altered (Hot Road).
- 1959 - 1961 - Stock Car racing.