YOUR ATTITUDES FOR A FRIEND
1) Where would you place an egg?
a) On top of a tree
b) At the roadside
c) At the riverside
d) In the cupboard
2) You seen a house, would you
a) Knock on the door
b) Rush inside
c) Go around it
3) In the house, you see 20 candles, How many would you light up?
4) You saw a beer jug, how much water would you pour inside?
5) You come to a lake, how many swans do you wish to see?
6) At the lake, there is a boat. Would you...
a) Use the boat
b) swim across
c) Cut a tree and make a boat
1) The egg represents relationships
Tree - you expect alot from your other partner
Roadside - You don't treasure relationship
Riverside - You always rely on fate
Cupboard - You treasure your relationship alot
2) The house = Opportunity
Knock - Careful to find out what opportunity yet never let go of any
Rush - You never let go but too rush might lend you in trouble
Round the house - You always let go opportunity or you can't sense when opportunity arrives.
3) The candle represents your generosity, the more you light the more generous you are.
4) The Jug represents how much you would pour in a relationship
5) The No. of swans represents how many best friend you have
6) Crossing the river is how you face problem
a) Use boat: you are straight forward and "Jiao Ta Shi Ti" or very down to earth person
b) Swim: You like to take the most difficult path to face a problem
c) Cut out a boat: You like to be a one man show but may result in you doing something not worthwhile.
Have any interesting Quizzes or Personality Tests?
E-mail me here!
Copyright © 1997, 2000
The use of any of this material without the consent of the author is strictly prohibited