|» Fun Stuff » Think Questions|
I have stumbled onto some really tough questions. I have the answers to most of them but I'll let you figure them out. Some are soooo easy while some are toughies...so try em out! If you get any of them, feel free to send me your answers!!!
1. There are three light bulbs on the second floor of a building and there are three switches on the ground floor which are used to turn on the light bulbs (one switch turns on one bulb).
A man is on the ground floor and he knows that the three light bulbs on the second floor are all turned off. How can he just goes up to the second floor ONCE to determine which switches control which light bulbs?
2. How to put ten identical balls on a surface so that you can have 5 lines of balls with four balls on each line?
3. Why is a river so rich?
4. A cat jumped from the window of the top floor of a 32 storey building, but it did not die. Why?
5. I jump into the water. Guess one kind of job.
6. Moon's gravity is one-sixth of the earth. A bird can fly in 10m/s in the earth. How fast can it fly on the moon?
7. How to use 4 straight lines to connect all the nine dots together ? (no break allowed between consecutive lines)
Questions or Comments?
Copyright © 1997, 2000