??? More answers:
- Kitchens all equipped with a conventionnal stove, micro-wave,
standard fridge, dishes, glasses(regular and wine), coffee maker (with
filters), toaster, pots and pans, fondue kit, dish liquid ...We have everything...
You just need your food.
hair dryer supplied
very good... you don't need to
and towells very
good quality supplied plus soap. shampoo and conditioner
- Television, yes, via satellite. However, there
is much better to do or to see.
- Radio CD, we supply a combined radio CD plus an alarm clock radio.
included in each unit
- Telephone, internet
available at the reception. (plus
- The 5th
add a comfortable portable bed. (max 5 persons /unit, 10 for twins)
Activities on the site
- Outdoor meals, BBQ and patio kit in front of your unit.
- Nature trails in forest, good for hiking, snowshoeing, mountain
biking, wildlife observation.
- Firecamps, on the clif overlooking the St-Lawrence
river (during summer)
shack, to accommodate
little groups for meals, friends parties, after ski with our
swiss cheese fondue.
- Swimming nearby , fantastic little beach on Sainte-Anne river at just two minutes
drive from our site or under a fantastic fall at 5 minutes.
- To mont Sainte-Anne, Quebec City or le
service on request. A shuttle is available between Mont Sainte-Anne and
Quebec City and Le Massif.
Supplies and services
available on the site
Gas station, foodstores, drugstores, hospital
located within 10 minutes from our site, even if we are located in a
- Restaurants, very good choice within 10
minutes, from fast food to fine cuisine.
Laundry, available on the site depending on availability
- Strickly forbidden. A dozen of different wild
animals and over 40 bird species can be seen in the surrounding