From 0.4C to 0.4D
- Should be on the QSSL 3 rd party CD.
- Fixed the Cancel behavier in a Font Selection.
- Added support for portuguse, korean and chinese in the Multi-language User Interface.
- Changed the behavier of Ctrl-Left, Ctrl-Right, Ctrl-Shift-Left and Ctrl-Shift-Right.
- Fixed a bug on joining to line using multibyte characters.
- Fixed a bug in the .qpr, General.cfg would not get installed.
- Now Drawing and empty rectangle for the ermaining of the current line.
- Default syntax highlighting was not loaded for new user, fixed it.
- Added filtering for Ctrl-Alt-[+/-] key events, wmswitch is not consuming them.
- When trying to close a Read Only file that as been modify in the Editor, the Save As procedure is now call.
- Added Ctrl-Left, Ctrl-Right, Ctrl-Shift-Left and Ctrl-Shift-Right to jump from word to word on a line.
- Added Rename, Copy, Paste and Delete to the File Manger Right click menu.
- Ctrl-Atl-H now use selected text as keyword. If no selection extract the keyword under the cursor;
- Added a stop button on the Make Interface tollbar.
- The Action menu call was on a Activate callback instead of a Arm callback.
- On Diminish indentation leading space are now removed also.
- A link to Workspace Home Page was added in the Help menu.
- .qpk and .qpr were added the Archive Manager. ( they are both read as .tgz )
- Added Japanese to Multi-language support.
- Added a Ctrl-Alt-H hotkey to launch the Photon helpviewer and make it search for the keyword under the cursor.
- Started Multi-language support for the Preferences dialog.
- Apply multi-language to all dialogs titles and buttons.
- Fix the german version of column ( now spalte ).
- Added Auto Indent in the Editor.
- Fix a drawing problem in the Editor, when tab were in the middle.
- The feature Preferences->Editor->Ctags->Preload these directories, now works.
- Gdb Interface was broken ( would crash on the a break point ), fixed it.
- Made status bar Labels use elipse ( Usefull in the Browser to see link extension ).
- Resizing of bottom pane was broken, fixed it.
- Both Filesystem Root Directory Label are now selectable and brings
up a File Selection Dialog to alow users to select a new Root Directory.
- Changing Fill Color and applying it was boken.
- Installation of ctags now goes to /opt/bin/ctags_shmem.
- Move workspace user configuration from HOME/workspace to HOME/.ws
( Eclipse was using the same directory )
- Added Convert sub-menu in the Action menu ( for DOS to QNX4 and QNX4
to DOS format convertion ).
- Added Action menu with a Jump sub-menu.
- Added Indentation and Select sub-menus to the Edit menu.
- Added block Indent / Unindent in the Editor.
- Did 2 modification to Ctags. Now ctags use shmem for its tmp file
and now support Special Name Files
- Added Ctags update on Modification, Cut / Paste / Delete, LineFeed
and Undo / Redo.
- Updated Ctags support to Ctags 5.2.3.