3D Studio v2.0, v4.0 MAYA (Had started to learn for Modeling) Photoshop Adobe Premiere Adobe After FX
Softimage In 1998 I was employed by Softimage to test “Twister” (Codename) which was their
new Rendering software. I then moved on to what was known as “Sumatra” (Codename), and now XSI. I started in Quality Assurance, and I am now in Production QA; The department that takes care of productions done at Softimage.
Since my employment, I have had the opportunities to enjoy my passion of 3D.
- Assisted in the Battlezone II intro
- Demo artist at NAB 2000 - Demo artist at Siggraph 2000
- Client Consultation : Pixel Liberation Front, POP Studio, MoonCrescent, Kutoka - Taught XSI to Future XSI Teachers
- Casino Project
- GDC 2000 Demo Content - Siggraph 2001 Demo Content “Manta” - Renderings of Manta Project for 3D World Magazine
- XSI / Motion / Viewer Pipeline integration